CES Maintenance Agreements
To save on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventive approach to heating and cooling. All of your heating and cooling systems should be included in a regular inspection and maintenance program.
Benefits for our Maintenance Customers:
- Increased efficiency and lowered utility bills
- Priority customer service and 24 hour emergency service
- Extends equipment life
- Guarantee against breakdowns or the service call is free!
- 10% discount on all repairs, including labor
- 5% discount on new replacement equipment
What does our Maintenance Agreement include?
- Clean air conditioning coils for efficient operation
- Check refrigerant charge
- Lubricate and inspect all motors
- Flush condensate drains to prevent clogging
- Check all electrical connections and terminals
- Seal air leaks at unit
- Test capacitor output
- Install sanitizing chlorine tablets in condensate drain pain
- Clean and inspect heat exchanger for cracks to ensure safety
- Clean burners, adjust flame and inspect flue pipe
- Ensure operation of all safety controls
- Test electric heat operation
- Check water pressure and temperature in geothermal field loop
- Check Carbon Monoxide levels
- Clean and calibrate thermostats
- Check for any furnace gas leaks for safety
Contact Comfort Engineered Systems today to learn more and start saving money today!